1. Parents / Guardians seeking admission for their children / wards are required to register their names in the school on the prescribed Registration form. A Registration fee of Rs. 200/- (non refundable) is charged for registering the name of the candidate. Registering is no guarantee for admission to the school, which will be subject to vacancy.
2. Date of Interaction / admission test will be given in the registration slip and also put up on the school Notice Board.
3. List of selected candidates after the interaction / admission test will be put up on the school notice board.
4. For admission to Class I and above, parents/ guardians are required to submit the Transfer Certificate / Record sheet issued by the school previously studied in duly countersigned by the appropriate authority showing clearly among other details the date of birth of the child.
5. The Original Transfer Certificate (Class VI to XII) should be countersigned by the DEO / Regional Officer, CBSE in case of Out of state / State Board candidates.
6. If the child belongs to Schedule Caste or Tribe, an attested copy of the caste certificate should be attached.
7. Separate admission forms will be issued to the selected candidates. All the necessary details in the registration form / admission forms should be carefully filled in by the parents / guardians to avoid confusion later.
8. Parents of selected candidates will make payment of the prescribed fees in the IOB, Extension counter, BSRKV campus within six days of confirmation of admission. Non-payment of fees in time will result in the cancellation of admission and the vacancy will be allotted to the next candidate in the waiting list.