"...values are embedded in our national outlook.
We command the respect of the world because of them."
- Institutions of Studies and Research in Indology and Indian Culture.
- Institutions for the development of publications on Religious, Spiritual, Philosophical, Cultural Values, and Research:
- Books, Periodicals,
- Department of Indian History,
- Book University.
- Colleges of Science, Arts, Commerce, Teacher Education, Engineering, Communication, Management and Research.
- Technical Institutions.
- Educational Institutions.
- Performing Arts Institutions.
- Institutions for the Promotion of Yoga and Karate.
- Institution for Vaastu Shastra.
- Institutions of Astrology and Other Occult Sciences.
- Institution for Public Affairs and Administration.
- Vocational Training Institutions.
- Institutions for the Study of Foreign Languages.
- Institutes of Computer Education and IT (Information Technology).
- Institution for IT (Information Technology) and Management.
- Institution for Reviving Ancient Cultural Values, Arts, Heritage and Vedic Knowledge.
- Institute for Universal Religions.
- Educational and Cultural Foundation.
- Institutions for Tribal Welfare and Development of Tribal Culture.
- Hostels for Scheduled Tribes.
- Institution for Self Employment in the Rural and Urban areas.
- Libraries for Indology, Sanskrit and Manuscripts.
- Libraries for Children's Reading and Recreation.
- Art Gallery.
- Centres for Cultural Activities.
- Centre for Dyslexia.
- National Open School.
- Centre for Human Excellence.
- Day Care Centre.
- Centres for Women.
- Special Education Centres.
- Botanical Garden.
- Tailoring Institute.
- Ayurvedic Dispensaries.
- Personality Development Unit.
- Coaching Centre for Chartered Accountancy.
- Classes for Indian Institute of Technology Foundation, Complementary Learning System and Correspondence Course.
- All India Essay Competitions.
- All India Colloquium on Ethical and Spiritual Values.
- All India University Teachers' and Students' Camp.
- Discourses, Lectures, Seminars, Workshops.
|These multi-dimensional programmes are carried out through 367 constituent institutions, 119 Kendras (branches) in India and 7 centres abroad.