Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Vidyashram
K.M. Munshi Marg,
Jaipur - 302015
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 0141 - 2711291, 2702006
Website : www.bhavansvidyashram.org
Bhavan's Vidyshram, K.M.Munshi Marg, Jaipur is one of the premier institutions of Rajasthan, established in 1985. It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education with classes from I to XII. It is spread over an area of 20 acres of land. Bhavan's Vidyashram has strived to provide quality education that focuses on academic excellence, active learning and commitment to the environment. It also strive to draw inspiration from the rich and diverse cultural heritage of India and gives the students independence in thoughts, life skills and a competitive edge required to meet the challenges.
The institution runs on the following principles which are at the core of Bhavan's Philosophy:
- Preservation of the Cultural Heritage.
- Strengthening of National Unity and Integrity.
- Character Building and Inculcation of Moral as well as Ethical Values.
- Protection of Environment and Conservation of Natural Resources.
Awards and Recognitions achieved by the school in recent years:
- BVB Vidyashram Balwadi ranked 2nd at the National Level and 1st at the State and City Level in the Teacher-Parent-Student Engagement by Education World, India Preschool Grand Jury Awards 2021. Last year Balwadi ranked 7th at the National Level and I at the State and City Level for Innovative Pedagogy.
- The school also became the proud recipient of the Global Sustainability Awards. It was declared SDG Hero-Rajasthan and became the state leader in the Sustainable Development Goals category.
- The school was declared as one of the six Winners in the National Earth Day School 2021 contest organized by Earth Day Network.
- Vidyashram became the 1st school in the city to organize the International MUN on a digital platform with around 300 participants from across the globe.
- In a Fiesta of one of its kind, the school organized a unique drive-through 'Christmas and New Year Fiesta' in the school premises. It was the talk of the town.
- The school received the British Council International School Award for nurturing global citizenship in young people.
- Bhavan's Vidyashram received Mother Teresa Memorial Award instituted by the Indian Development Foundation for three consecutive years.
- The school became the first school in the country to be a part of the prestigious UN Mission Programme organized by the Indian Federation of United Nations Association in collaboration with the World Federations of United Nations Association.
- The school was given the honour to host a workshop on Economics and Library Science by Bhavan's Shikshan Bharati. It was attended by 23 Bhavan Schools from all over the country.
- Shikshan Bharati Mumbai also bestowed on Vidyashram the responsibility of hosting the 10th National Integration Camp. Around 500 students and teachers from 61 Bhavan Schools across India attended the camp.
- Vidyashram launched its ERP Mobile App affording better communication between students, teachers and parents.
- In the State Level Philatelic Exhibition, 'School Pex' the school won the late Bhargava Memorial Trophy for the best school.
Awards and Recognitions achieved by the Teachers in recent years:
- Smt. Smita Bhatnagar, the Vice-Principal was honoured with the 'Nation Builder Award' by the Rotary Club, Jaipur.
- Dr. Usha Dashora (HOD, Hindi Department) has written and directed a short film 'NeeleTamatar' which was selected for the 7th Rajasthan International Film Festival 2021.
- In the 9th National Conference on Mathematics Education organized by NCERT, the research paper of Dr. Alok Sharma (TGT, Mathematics) was selected and presented. He had the honour of presenting another research paper on the Integration of STEAM in School Education organized by NCERT.In the National Level Conference organized by Bhavan'sLeelavatiMunshi College of Education, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi, the research paper of Dr. Alok Sharma (TGT, Mathematics) was selected and presented.
- He also presented another research paper in the National Level online seminar organized by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Government of India.
- His article titled 'CovidKaal Me Uchh Madhyamik Star Ke Vidyarthiyon Me E-Learning Ke Prati Jagrukta Ka Adhyayan' was published in Education Herald, Volume 49.
- For the third consecutive year, Dr. Sharma's research paper is selected for the National Conference on 'NEP-2020 Transforming Teacher Education'organized by NCERT.
- Khari Khari, a coffee table book of couplets and one-liners by Ms. AkshiniBhatnagar was published with her pen name- ShikanjiUdaipuri.In addition to this her book 'Halki-Phulkisi Chutkiyan..Yahan-Vahan, Aas-Paas' was also published.
- Smt. Suman Joshi (PGT, Biology) was the proud recipient of the Bharatiya Shiksha Ratan Award 2021 bestowed on her by the Global Talk Education Foundation and the Ministry of MSME, Government of India, for her outstanding contribution in the field of education. She received a certificate of honour and citation. She also had the honour of being recognized and awarded by the Rotary Club, Jaipur for her extraordinary dedicated services.
- In the Essay Writing Competition organized by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, Smt. Suman Joshi (PGT, Biology) secured the III position. She will be receiving a certificate and cash prize of Rs. 3000.
- Smt. Akshini Bhatnagar received the Women's Conclave Award 2020 in recognition of her contribution tothe social awareness campaign as an educationist and a social media activist. In addition to this 'Katra Katra Dhoop.' a compilation of her Hindi poetry was also released.
Smt. Arti Sharma received Global Teachers Awards 2021 by Rotary Club, Jaipur.
- In an International Peer-Reviewed Multi-Lingual Half-Yearly Research Journal, the research paper of Dr. Rekha Sharma (TGT, Sanskrit) was published.
Awards and Recognitions achieved by the Students in recent years:
- The National Mission for Clean Ganga, Jal Shakti Ministry in association with Tree Craze Foundation organized the Ganga Quest 2021. Juhi Jain, Diva Maheshwari and Ronit Jain participated in the quiz. Juhi Jain was the quiz topper and received a certificate of achievement, medal, T-shirt and a cash prize of Rs. 2500.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education organized a National Level online quiz, in which Juhi Jain and Parnika Jain were declared the school winners. The duo got selected for the state level.
- Ananya Shukla secured the III position at the All-India National Level Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) Camp. He will be receiving a certificate and cash prize of Rs 10,000.
- In an Intra Bhavans Competition 'Virtual Tour of Unique Museums'. The school team made a documentary on International Spy Museum, Washington DC and stood I.
- The Astronomy Club of the school organized an online Inter-School Astronomy Quiz 'Quiztronomy 2.0'. The school team secured the II position.
- The Quiz Club, B.V.B. Rajaji Vidyashram, Chennai organized an online Inter-School quizzing event, wherein the school team secured the II position amidst 220 participating teams.
- Bhavan's Tripura Vidya Mandir organized CULTURAE FIESTA 2021, in which the school was declared the Joint Runners Up. The school was the winner in the following events-Quizathon, Beat the Floor and Poematics.
- Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) conducted India's I Mega Science Experiment, in which24 students directly got nominated for 'India International Science Festival (IISF). This was a direct entry for making an attempt towards a new world record.
- In an Inter-school Business Plan Competition, Talen-Tech-Xange, the school team walked off with the Bronze medal at the third position.
- Colorbox organized an Inter School Art Competition. In Color fest Category 3 (Judges Choice Award) AnshikaDugar got the I prize while Shreya Jain received the II prize. In the same category (Viewers' Choice Award) Arshia Jain bagged the I prize, Divya Jain stood II and Drishti Jain won the III prize.
- On the occasion of Earth Day, GEIST International Foundation organized a panel discussion on 'Restoration of Mother Earth: Think Sensibly, Act Responsibly'. The event was attended by participants from all over the world. Ananya Sharma was one of the panel speakers. She represented India.
- In E- Science Fest organized by JayshreePeriwal High School Yathartha Kumar stood III in an event titled, 'Create a Project' while Shashwat Pandey won the Group Discussion and received Special Mention.
- Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram, organized an Inter-School Photography Competition, wherein 150 schools participated. Samriddhi Gupta secured the II position in a'Pixelate Junior' event. In another event 'Hi-Res', Janvi Bhatia, Riyanshi Natani, Vanshika Agarwal and Kanishk Pradhan stood III.
- Subodh Public School organized an event 'Masterminds'. AkshitaBaid and Advik Sharma secured the III position.
- Army Public School, Delhi, organized a series of competitions in which Varuni Singh and MonishaBangar bagged the first position in the event 'Pranarpan' while Drishti Jain stood III in an event titled 'The Daffodils: Where Talent Blooms'.
- In an Inter-School Dance Competition organized by Delhi Public School, Harshita Yadav secured the third position in an event titled 'Nritya Utsav'.
- AkshitaBaid, Charu Sharma and Trisha Sharma won the first prize in an Inter-School Skit Competition in French organized by Vardhman International School.
- B.V.B. Vidyashram, Pratap Nagar organized an Intra Bhavans Competition 'Virtual Tour of Unique Museums'. The school team made a documentary on International Spy Museum, Washington DC and stood I.
- A series of competitions also took place in Maheshwari Public School. Ansh Bhargava secured the I position in the Music Competition while Harshita Duggar stood II in Story Enactment.
- The Rotary Club organized an online Inter-School Quiz. In the Senior category, Jayesh Choudhary bagged the I position. The second position was secured by Ashutosh Goyal while Diya Jain stood III. Shaurya Choudhary and Goraksh Bansal stood II in the Junior category while DivyaRanwka secured III place.
- The Astronomy Club of the school organized an online Inter-School Astronomy Quiz 'Quiztronomy 2.0'. The school team secured the II position. The Quiz was live-streamed on the school's Facebook page and YouTube account.
- A series of competitions also took place in Birla Vidya Niketan (Sarala Birla Group of Schools). Khushi Joshi secured the third position in a Photography Competition while Dhruvi Sharma and Goraksh Bansal stood III in a Science event titled 'Change the Habitat and Change the Fauna.'
- In a series of competitions organized by Cambridge Court High School, NavdhaGautam stood II in a Poem Recitation Competition, while Arjun Sharma secured the II position. In a Tell-a-Tale Competition, Aarna Ghiya bagged the II position. Swastika Vashishtha, Harshita Duggar and Anushvi Singhi won the I prize in a Floral Coral Enactment. In another event titled 'Snoopy Lab' Devna Shah bagged the II prize, while Srishti Agrawal stood first in a Solo Song Competition.
- Anvisha Jain won the I prize in an Enactment activity held at MPS International School.
- AdwitaKejriwal was declared the I Runner Up of 'Cookie Encounter' while ArshiVerma was the II Runner Up of 'Jingle All the Way' in Frosty Fest 2021 organized by DPS, Jaipur.
- In an Inter-School Elocution Competition organized by B.V.B.Pratap Nagar, Nehal Grover secured the I position while Lalita Khandelwal stood II in their respective categories.
- In the National Level Online Inter-School Quiz Competition organized by JPGS Aditi Saxena qualified for the Grand Finale. The school also received the title of 'School with Spirited Participation'.
- Saumil Gupta and Ativeer Godha qualified for the Grand Finale in INTACH Heritage Quiz-2021 held at Dharav High School.
- The Rotary Club of Chennai Galaxy organized a 'Science and Technology Quiz' in which JayeshChoudhary, AahanaBaj and TelciaNiomqualified for the grand finale. They will be receiving a gift and a certificate of excellence.
- An Inter-School Hindi Debate Competition was conducted by Rotary Club, Jaipur. VardanKulsreshthawon the second prize while Samarth Patni bagged the third.
- In Bhavan's Innovation Challenge-2021 organized by B.V.B. Vidyashram, Pratap Nagar, Juhi Jain and Parnika Jain secured the second position in Platforma Moventor.
- ISEAconductedvarious competitions at the State Level in which Elisha Jhanwar stood I in the Drawing Competition and the Essay Writing Competition, Samdarshi Jain and Aarush Chopra bagged the II and the III positions respectively.
- INSPIRE is a flagship programme of the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India. Under this scheme, Jayesh Chaudhary, Parnika Jain and Aneeka Jainqualified for the District Level Exhibitions and Project Competitions (DLEPCs). The trio will receive a cash prize of Rs. 10,000 each.
- In the Enviro Quiz and the Sci-Pi Quiz organized by Australian National Chemistry Quiz Organization, AahanaBaj and AkshitaVinit Dixitreceived a Platina Award of Excellence for securing a position in the top 5 % of all the participants globally.
- International Olympiad on English Language and Leadership organized a virtual Olympiad, in which Ananya Sharma was declared the 2nd Runner Up. Shealso contributedto a comic on 'Generalized Anxiety Disorder' published in Psychologs Magazine.
- Ananya Sharmawon the Runner-up Best Delegate in 'Impact International Model UN Conference'.
- In an Inter-school Business Plan Competition, Talen-Tech-Xange, the school team walkedoff with the Bronze medal at the third position.
- Shreyas Jain and Vasundhara Rajeshwari won the 1st and the 3rd positions respectively in an 'Inter-School Movie Making Competition' organized by JPGS.
- In a File Cover Design Competition organized by the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of Rajasthan, Elisha Jhanwar won the 1st prize.
- 10 students of classes XI and XII were declared winners in the 'Aqua-Regia Science Quiz' organized by TIME Pvt. Ltd.
- In the ATL competition organized by Ahlcon Public School, Delhi, Kaustubh Khandelwal and Diya Jain stood 3rd in an INGENIOUS event.
- Shambhavi Dube and Kartik Mangal won the second position in an Inter-School Photography Competition organized by Delhi Public School, R.K Puram.
- Richa Kothari was declared the winner in a Solo Online Dance Video Contest organized by the Interact Rotary Club.
- ASN International School, Delhi organized an Inter-School Fest titled 'Velocity Unlimited 2020'.SarvottamMalpani bagged the First Prize in the Solo Singing Music Competition 2020.
- Kapil Gyanpeeth School organized a series of competitions, in which the School secured the II position in an Inter-School Music Competition titled 'Pratispardha 2021' while Aryaveer Singh and Aditi Saxena bagged the II position in an event titled, 'MahaanVibhutiyan: A small oration on Personalities'.
- Arnav Mathurreceived the first prize in the 1st National Online Drawing and Painting Competition-2020.
- Nehal Grover secured the first position in the International Inter-School Hindi Poetry Recitation Competition organized by ACT Universal while inan Inter-School Festival, 'Expressions-2020' organized by Army Public School, shebagged the III position in Hasya Kavi Sammelan.
In an online Story Writing Competition Mandavi Dixitstood 1st.
- Aditi Saxena secured the III position in Digi- Strokes at Bhavan's Dewang Mehta Memorial IT Symposium.
- The school team was declared the II Runner up in Vocab- O-Pedia, a national level English Quiz.
- Darshita Khandelwal won the Best Speaker award in Ramjas Inter-School Hindi Debate.
- The school team won 15 Gold, 3 Silver and 3 Bronze medals in the School State Swimming Championship. The school team also won the Overall Championship in the U-14, U-17 and U-19 categories. The school became the only school in Rajasthan to win all the three Overall Championships at the School District Swimming Championship.
- In the U-17 category, the School Girls' Football Team played at the District Level and was declared the 2nd Runner up. Aditi Chauhan, Aastha Kanwaria, Prachi Garg, Ridhima Khandelwal and Harshita Yadav got selected for the State Level Football Tournament. Similarly, in the U-17 category, Kritharth Lahoti also got selected for the State Level Football Tournament.
- In the U-19 category, the boys' team was declared the Winner at the District Level Lawn Tennis Tournament while Uday Jain and Arman Malhotra got selected to play at the State Level. Similarly, in the U-17 category, the girls' team secured the III position at the District Level.
- Parv Jhalani and Abhijay Bhandari got selected for the State Level in the U-17 category. The duo was a part of the Jaipur Team which secured the I position.
- In Jaipur District Karate-Do Association Championship, Akshita Baid made us proud by winning the 1st position in Women's Team Kata (14-16 years age category) and Women's Individual Kata (12-14 years age category). She also secured the 1st position in Women's Individual Kata in the above 55 kg category.
- Saumya Jain stood 4th in Rajasthan State Junior and Sub-Junior Chess Championship 2022. She won a cash prize of Rs 1000 and even represented Rajasthan in National Junior and National Sub-Junior events.