Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Vidyashram
Sector - 26,
Opp. Dwarika Puri ,
Near NRI Circle,
Jaipur - 302033
email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Phone : 0141- 2796206/207 210
Website : www.jprvidyashramprtp.ac.in
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Vidyashram Pratap Nagar, Jaipur is a co-educational school dedicated to pursuit of learning with classes from Pre-Primary (Balwadi) to Senior Secondary. The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) (Affiliation No. 1730534).
The seed of the school was sown in the year 2010, with time this seed is growing into a healthy sapling.
Spread on 3.8 acres of land, the school began with a modest strength of around 725 students. It has carefully trudged up the road of achievements constantly striving for betterment and has carved a niche for itself in education fraternity. Its strength has risen to nearly 1500 students in the year 2021 with a healthy teacher student ratio of 1:21.
The Infrastructure: The school building is well designed with rich infrastructure and all modern facilities. Temple of goddess of knowledge - Maa Saraswati ornates the school campus. The school is fully a WI-FI campus with Science Labs providing hands on experience to the young talented minds, the Innovative Lab helps nurture the creative ideas of the young kids, the Dance, Drama, Music and Orchestra Rooms gives pace to the enthusiasts and the art lovers find their love for creativity in the Art Rooms, never leaving behind the Sports players filling in the exuberance at both indoor and outdoor games that they play.
The Curriculum: The curriculum adapted in school provides a perfect balance of academics, sports, artistic and social opportunities. It also believes in giving strong values to students along with developing scientific temper in them so that they develop into confident, sensitive and reflective adults. The day to day activities engage the students to hone the best in them, attending the club programs and competitions both in school and outside gives them a platform to exhibit their talent. The collaborative projects both at national and international levels adds to awakening a global outlook.
Names of Prominent Alumni of The Schools Run By The Kendra
|Sr. No.||Student Name||Prominent Status|
|1.||Shivam Sharma||Dev.Ops Engineer At Rakunten|
|2.||Pratibha Yadav||Associate Software Engineer At Fidelity Investments|
|3.||Harsimran Singh||Business Analyst|
|4.||Priyankar Jain||Chartered Accountant|
|6.||Harsh Agarwal||Deck Cadet Merchant Navy|
|8.||Aditya Sharma||Associate Software Engineer Maq Software|
|9.||Amarta Utkarsh||Autechnocrats Analyst Programmer|
|10.||Mahima Bhatia||Seo Manager Internet Moughals|
Awards And Recognitions Achieved By The Individuals, Schools/Colleges/Institutions Associated With The Kendra
- Awards and Recognition:(SCHOOL)
- The school bagged the prestigious honor of being accredited with British Council's International Dimension in Schools Certificate (2022-25) for the second time in a row. The first was awarded for 2018-21.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Vidyashram Pratap Nagar has bagged the prestigious Brainfeed Award for Excellence in Education. The school has been identified amongst top 500 schools in India for its commitment to Academic Excellence, Inclusive Education and Sports.
- The school has been recognized as a "Progressive School of the World" for initiating 21st century skills development for the betterment of their students.
- Awards and Recognition:(INDIVIDUALS)
- Yash Bharadia won a Bronze Medal in the U-14 National Chess Championship and is selected to participate in World Chess Championship to be held at Georgia. He has also bagged a Gold Medal in U-14 State Chess Championship and Silver Medals in U-12 & U-16 Chess Championship.
- Two young Bhavanites have made the school proud as they have successfully launched their story books.
- Munindita Joshi of class 11A has authored a book titled 'Dil to brain-kuch batten aiseebhee'. The book contains 35 poems in Hindi and English. The book is published and launched by Story Mirror, an online platform that offers an opportunity to use creative thoughts and ideas to influence millions of people.
- Kanishka Chholak of class XI wrote her first book 'The Imprisoned Man'. The book was published by Story Mirror, an online platform that provides opportunities to the young writers to come with their creative ideas and stories.
- The young scientists of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Vidyashram Pratapnagar's Innovation Lab have invented a unique and fully automatic Dustbin which will further strengthen the drive for cleanliness initiated by our honorable Prime Minister. It has different containers to segregate organic and inorganic, metallic and non-metallic and medical waste. It will get sanitized by itself and is fitted with odor repellent sheets. This innovative Dustbin also has a warning system and operates on solar energy. The invention has been patented. Patent was published in the official journal of IPR on June 22, 2021. (Inventors were Ms. Shubhi Sharma and Harit Mangal).
- Aditya Agrawal of class X D has received Inspire Award, a prestigious award given by Government of India (DST) for innovative ideas. He has received cash prize of Rs. 10,000 and is selected for National level.
- On the occasion of World Heritage Day, Riddhima Choudhary secured Third Position in Pan India Heritage Oath Writing Competition organsied by INTACH Heritage New Delhi.
- 11th edition of 'BHAVAN DHARA' annual school magazine for the session 2020-2021 in digital format was released by respected Vice-Chairman Shri Rajiv Jain on the occasion of Teachers' Day. This is the first ever Multimedia Edition in Bhavan's History.
- Gaurangee Sharma of III A secured third position among 120 players coming from various parts of country (under 7 category) in Minded Moves One Day Open Rapid Chess Championship 2021 was awarded certificate and trophy.
- R. Dakshesh and Harit Mangal of class X secured 11th and 13th rank respectively in the State Talent Search Examination (STSE).
- Our School has won following recognitions in the Filmit Heritage Video Fest - organized by HECS - INTACH ORGANIZATION, NEW DELHI. Arti Sinha and Isha Yadav film was awarded as the BEST GREEN FILM.
The school has also hosted four All India Bhavan's Competitions:
- The first was the North and North Eastern Zones Bhavan's Virtual Documentary Presentation Competition on the International Museum Day. Various schools of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan from North and North Eastern Zones participated in a fascinating competition of making documentaries on the theme: 'Unique Museums'.Students presented exhilarating unusual collections of the Unique Museums across the world through outstanding documentaries which aroused wonder and awe among the audience!
- School also hosted the first ever inter school MUN "The Bhavan's MUN". It was a two-day virtual event that gave a unique experience to more than 173 delegates from 21 schools participating in the program.
- "All India Bhavan's Elocution Competition" was organised by our school on the occasion of National Girl Child Day. Total 58 students from classes V& VI participated in the event spread on two days. Our students: Dhruv Singh Shekhawat (Class V), Kashvi Patidar (Class VI) secured III position in the event.
- Of late the school has Initiated Bhavans Innovation Challenge ---An inter school competition on entrepreneurship which comprises two events- Platforma Moventor and Embark Up.
Other Bhavan's Competitions -
- The school won the Runners-up Trophy in the Inter school competition organized by Bhavan's Panchkula Students grabbed positions at almost all levels and each received Amazon Vouchers worth Rs.1000
1st Position Kushvika Sharma UKG in Swar ki Kahani Meri Jubani
1st Position by Ronak Meena of class-I in Fantasy comes alive
3rd Position by Harshit Adhikari of class VI in Yogamatics.
- Inter School Debate Competitionwas organized by Bhavans Tripura Vidya Mandir Narsingarh, Agartala 'The Voice of Brains" on the occasion of National Voters Day on 25th January 2022, for the classes IX -XII. Four students participated from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavans VidyashramPratap Nagar, Jaipur. Participants were Meghana Garg (IX B), Nishant Saxena (X C), Jahnavi Agarwal (XIID) and Pakkhi Mittal (XI C). Nishant Saxena of XC secured the runner up position in the competition, on the topic" Free and Fair Election-A major challenge in modern Democracy.
- Pahal Sharma of Class VIII bagged the first prize at Inter School Event organized by Bhavan's Gangabux Kolkata. The theme was Mission Planet: Creating an Eco Friendly House.
- Suhani Soni Class IB was awarded for winning Fancy Dress Competition based on the theme - Spreading Awareness on Water Conservation oganised by Bhavan's Haldia.