Sardar Patel College of Communication and Management
Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
email : email@example.com
Phone : 011-23389942, 01123382005
Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India, laid the foundation stone of the Bhavan's Delhi Kendra on 31st March 1952. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India, inaugurated Delhi Kendra on 16th May 1957. Delhi Kendra of Bhavan established Sardar Patel College of Communication and Management in 1975. This college is an institution of pre-eminence in professional education in Delhi. The college was setup with aim of providing professional studies at the post graduate level on part time basis. Located in the heart of city, Sardar Patel College is offering avenues of continuing education, mainly to those in employment as well as others who are simultaneously pursuing opportunities in academic and professional areas. In nearly half a century of distinguished service, the college has produced outstanding professionals in the areas of Journalism and Mass Communication.
To ensure developing of skills and enhancing of employability of students, we have all the infrastructural resources. Our commitment to the quality of education has been recognized by Industry, so more and more students are getting jobs and many of our alumni are at higher positions, they are ready to help our new students in getting placements.
Features of S. P. College (Popularly known as Bhavan's College)
- Basic philosophy followed at Bhavan's College is 'Learning by Doing'. Working on different assignments and creative projects makes learning very interesting.
- With different special activities, students are made to work on grooming their Personality and Developing Presentation Skills.
- Periodical Skill Tests are conducted to supervise growth of technical capabilities in students and discover their weaknesses.
- College has expert in-house faculties, plus many professional visiting faculties from the industry on its panel.
- Library with more than 2000 books is available. Students can issue book to read at home.
- Students work on research based practical projects in a each semester to develop confidence to work professionally.
- Assistance for job placement is provided. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan being very reputed institution, students get internship and job easily.
Under Graduate Diploma courses are offered :-
- Office Administration & management
- Retail & Sales Management
- Print Media
- Social Work
Post Graduate courses are offered :-
- Mass Communication
- Public Relations
- Marketing and Advertising